Should you wish to apply to Dalian American International School, please follow these guidelines.Step 1. Make an Application
A complete application consists of the following:
Step 2. Application is Reviewed
- Completed application form (all grades)
- Copies (in English) of school reports from the previous three years (all grades, except for Nursery and Pre-Kindergarten)
- Copies of any available standardized test results.
- Student Statement (Grades 9-12 only)
- Copy of applicant's Immunization Records.
- Copy of the applicant's Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Chinese residence permit.
- Copy of student’s passport. For citizens of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau, a copy of a valid Temporary Residence Permit must also be included (all grades).
- 1 current passport-sized photograph of the student
- Copy of Individual Education Program (IEP) (all grades, if applicable)
- Copies of any psycho-educational evaluations (all grades, if applicable)
- Payment of non-refundable application fee.
The Admissions Office will review the application and contact you if any further information is required.Step 3. Admissions Testing
Testing is required before a final review of an applicant's file can be completed. Student files are assessed by the Admissions Review Team to ensure DAIS can support individual student learning needs. The Admissions Office will be in contact to schedule a testing date.Step 4. Notification
Once testing has been completed and all the application documentation is complete, the Admissions Review Team will meet to review the student file. Families should be notified of acceptance within 72 hours of completion of this process. Application Forms
Corporate Seat Acquisition Program
Permission To Release School Records